The Tucson Guitar Society gives you several options to buy tickets:
- Season Pass, our best deal! Includes membership and a party!
- Membership (only $30!) offers $5 discounts on concert tickets, ANYTIME! See details below.
- Advance purchase of 4 or more tickets for a 10% discount, 6 or more for a 15% discount. Mix and match concerts in the combination of your choice! Please note that these discounts will not be given at the door for purchases on the day of the concert, they apply exclusively to advance purchases.
- Single ticket purchase.
Tickets purchased in advance may be exchanged for another event as long as we have some advance notice. There is no fee for this service, although there will be a $5 price adjustment for shifting into a UA event (Assad Duo or David Russell since these are priced higher by the University).
|2014-15 Season||Date||Single Ticket Price||Member Price|
|Bill Kanengiser||Fri, Oct. 3||$25||$20|
|Sixth International Guitar Festival|
|Matt Palmer||Fri, Oct. 31||$25||$20|
|Beeston Competition*||Sun, Nov. 2||$5||$5|
|Pavel Steidl||Thu, Nov. 6||$25||$20|
|Duo Assad (UA Artists)||Fri, Nov. 7||$30||$25|
|David Leisner with Rufus Müller, tenor||Thu, Jan. 22||$25||$20|
|David Russell (UA artist)||Sat, Feb. 28||$30||$25|
|David Russell (UA artist)||Sun, Mar. 1||$30||$25|
|Jérémy Jouve||Thu, Mar. 26||$25||$20|
|Anton Baranov||Sat, Apr. 25||$25||$20|
Buy a Season Pass and pay our lowest ticket price. All 8 concerts, the Beeston Competition, plus a membership, only $190! You'll be a member, with all the benefits of membership. So if you need extra tickets for guests, the member price applies, even at the door. Perhaps best of all, receive an invitation to one of our private house party concerts (a $50 value) during the season, available only to season ticket holders and donors.
Tucson Guitar Society members earn a 20% discount! Memberships support our activities and are only $30 for one year, September through August. Membership entitles the member to buy tickets at a 20% discount for TGS events (UA events are also discounted, as follows: Beeston Competition $5, Assad Duo $25, David Russell $25 ---which is the fee we pay the UA for our member tickets). Tickets may be purchased at these discounted prices AT ANY TIME, even at the door the day of the concert, space permitting. There is no minimum purchase, offering complete flexibility. And you help the Society too!
- Discounted Tickets to the Guitar Festival events and individual concerts
- No minimum purchase
- Discounted tickets available at the door day of the concert, as space allows
- Free Master Class observation
- Eligibility to play in the Tucson Guitar Society Orchestra (additional fee required)
- Free listing, if desired, on our Friends of the TGS page for guitar professionals or service providers
- Discount on purchases from Los Angeles Classical Guitar (web)
- Free exchange of tickets into another concert if your schedule changes! ($5 upcharge to shift into a David Russell or Assad concert from a TGS event)
Questions about this new pricing policy? We are trying to make it flexible for those of you who travel extensively or who have scheduling conflicts. We are happy to work with you. Just call Julia at 342-0022 to discuss your needs or questions.
We offer student pricing as well: TGS events $15, Assad Duo or David Russell $20. Telephone sales only, call 342-0022 for Julia. There is no processing fee. ID required at ticket pickup. And we have a special introductory offer for our first concerts: $7.50 per ticket for full time students! This special price is for the following events only:
- Bill Kanengiser, 7 PM, Friday, October 3, at Grace St Paul’s Church on Adams.
- Matt Palmer (UA Alum), 7 PM, Friday, October 31, Holsclaw Hall, UA campus.
- Pavel Steidl, 7 PM, Thursday, November 6, Holsclaw Hall, UA campus.
And we have a special introductory offer for our concerts in October of $7.50 per ticket for full time students! This special price is for the following events only: Bill Kanengiser, 7 PM, Friday, October 3, at Grace St Paul’s Church on Adams.
Matt Palmer (UA Alum), 7 PM Friday, October 31, Holsclaw Hall, UA campus.